Luxury Accommodation Ireland
The luxury accommodation in Ireland we reserve on behalf of our clients are all hand picked from the only the very best curated and experienced by our team. You may select your Preferred Lodging Category from the following lists or perhaps even make a cross selection of choices to experience a mixture of Irelands diverse range of accommodation options.
Please click on each individual property to view their website
These include Ireland’s most luxurious hotels, all of which are of high international standard. They range from elegant, stately castles to prestigious country clubs and top class city hotels. These fine hotels boast some of the country’s best restaurants and offer a variety of dining options. Exceptional service and a personal welcome are the norm in these hotels. We regularly offer complimentary upgrades at these hotels.
- Adare Manor Estate in Adare, Co Limerick.
- Ashford Castle Estate in Cong, Co Mayo
- Ballyfin Demesne in Ballyfin, Co Offaly.
- Dromoland Castle Estate in Newmarket on Fergus, Co Clare.
- G Hotel & Spa – in Galway City, Co Galway
- Hayfield Manor in Cork City, Co. Cork.
- Lough Eske Castle Lough Eske, Co. Donegal
- Merrion Hotel & Spa Merrion Square, Dublin City.
- Mount Juliet Estate near Kilkenny City.
- Killarney Park Hotel in Killarney, Co Kerry.
- The Park Hotel in Kenmare, Co Kerry.
- Westbury Hotel on Grafton Street in Dublin City Center.
These include contemporary hotels of excellent quality and charming period homes renovated to very high standards complete with all modern comforts. All guest accommodation is luxurious with suites and half suites available in most cases. Restaurant facilities provide excellent cuisine and service for the discerning diner.
- Brooks Hotel near Grafton Street, Dublin City Centre.
- Bunratty Castle Hotel in Bunratty, Co.Clare
- Cahernane House Hotel in Killarney, Co Kerry.
- Davenport Hotel in Dublin City Centre, Co Dublin.
- Harveys Point Country Hotel on Lough Eske, Co Donegal.
- Hibernian Hotel in Kilkenny City, Co Kilkenny.
- Park House Hotel in Galway City Centre, Co Galway.
- Malton Hotel Killarney in Killarney,Co. Kerry.
- Mount Falcon Country House Hotel, Ballina, Co.Mayo.
- River Lee Hotel in Cork City Centre, Co Cork.
- Waterford Castle Hotel in Waterford City.
These range from small family operated premises to larger, modern hotels. Guest rooms are well decorated with the emphasis on comfort and all have a private bathroom with and bath and/or shower. Restaurants offer high standards of cuisine in relaxed and hospitable surroundings. Table d’hote and/or a la carte dinner menus are available during the day.
- Ballymaloe House Hotel in Shanagarry, Co. Cork.
- Trident Hotel in Kinsale, Co. Cork.
- Bunratty Manor GuestHouse in Bunratty, Co. Clare
- Dunbrody House and Spa in Arthurstown, Co. Wexford.
- Gregans Castle Hotel in Ballyvaughan, Co. Clare.
- Lansdowne Arms Hotel in Kenmare, Co Kerry.
- Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge near Adare, Co Limerick.
- Killarney Royal Hotel in Killarney, Co. Kerry.
- Wyatt Hotel in Westport, Co Mayo.
These are more likely to be family operated premises, selected for their charm and their comfortable facilities. All guest rooms have have a private bathroom with a bath and/or shower. Breakfast menus are available with use of quality local produce.
- Number 31 Guesthouse in Dublin City Center.
- Ard Na Breatha House in Donegal, Co. Donegal.
- Cullinans Guesthouse in Doolin, Co. Clare.
- Heatons Guesthouse in Dingle, Co. Kerry.
- Killarney Lodge Guesthouse in Killarney, Co. Kerry.
- Ladyswell House in Cashel, Co. Tipperary.
- Shelbourne Lodge in Kenmare, Co. Kerry.
- Desmond House B&B in Kinsale, Co. Cork.
- Quay House in Clifden, Co. Galway.
- Seamist House in Clifden, Co. Galway.