The terms of our “Book with Confidence Policy” are amongst the most generous in the travel industry. This policy was created in 2020 to best service changing needs of our valued clients. The policy includes the following terms:
- Flexible dates: Clients can change the date of their tour anytime before 28 days of departure for any future date, with no charge. For transport-only bookings, all dates can be changed within 14 days of departure, with no charge.
- Flexible private groups: The names of all participants on a booking can be changed at any time prior to departure.
- Lifetime deposits: All Booking Fees are treated as Lifetime Deposits. This means your Booking Fee, which covers the cost of your Travel Advisor planning your cherished trip, has a lifetime guarantee. These deposits can also be transferred as a gift voucher to a loved one.
- The 25% Booking Fee on your proposed itinerary is non-refundable. As per our “Book with Confidence Policy”, this Booking Fee has a lifetime guarantee. All accommodations and services for your tour are confirmed on the payment of this fee.
- The remaining payment balance of your tour is due 28 days from the start date of your tour.
- We settle all services and accommodations confirmed with us prior to your arrival in Ireland.
- We recommend that you take out comprehensive medical and travel insurance cover in case of an unforeseen disruption to your air and land arrangements.
Cancellation & Postponement
Our Cancellation Policy is relevant only to services booked directly through our company and does not include transatlantic flights.
- All Booking Fees (deposits), which are non-refundable, are treated as a Lifetime Deposit in the event of cancellation of a tour at any time prior to departure.
- In order to postpone a tour, we require 28 days notice for full service bookings (accommodation, transport, experiences) and 14 days notice for transport-only bookings.
Rebooking for future dates is subject to availability at the time of booking. For further information on postponing or cancelling your trip, please contact your Travel Advisor who will be happy to assist you. Our clients are our priority and we are committed to work to assist all clients should they need to change their plans for unforeseen circumstances.
We have been awarded the Irish Government-endorsed Covid-19 Safety Charter, which demonstrates we can operate safety for clients and staff. You can find our Covid-19 protocol here.
Why your Booking Fee is non-refundable
The deposit you invest with Ireland Chauffeur Travel is an investment in your future tour. We charge this Booking Fee to enable our team of Travel Advisors to invest valuable time to research, craft and curate an unforgettable vacation for you ensuring cherished memories with family and friends.
From the first contact with Ireland Chauffeur Travel, you are part of this journey with you Travel Advisor as they craft an initial itinerary and then continually work to further curate and enhance it. We use a collaborative approach to build your unforgettable tour – your Travel Advisor uses their own expertise, as well as consulting with our team of Driver Guides and our Client Experience expert to ensure the best tour for you. Your Travel Advisor also secures the best rooms and experiences for you to enhance your trip and ensure a seamless, safe, comfortable and fun journey.
All of this personalised service requires expertise, passion, attention to detail and time. Unlike other travel companies, this is what we use our Booking Fee for. To breakdown the costs: Travel Design (15%), overhead costs (5%), administration (2%) and credit card fees (3%).
We hope you receive further reassurance by knowing that clients who were due to travel to Ireland or Scotland with us in 2020, but were unable to do so, were facilitated to postpone and rebook their tour within the next two years without incurring any additional re-design or re-booking charge.
Luxury Events & Tours LTD t/a Ireland Chauffeur Travel are Fully Insured for Public Liability by Worldwide Insurance Brokers and Advisors Limited under the Travel Trade & Package Holiday Act 1995. This law implements the E.U. Directive on Package Travel No: 90/314 A (Article 5).