The terms of our “Book with Confidence Policy” are amongst the most generous in the travel industry. The policy includes the following terms:
- Flexible dates: Clients can change the date of their tour anytime before 28 days of departure for any future date, with no charge (this does not apply to green fees). For transport-only bookings, all dates can be changed within 14 days of departure, with no charge.
- Flexible private groups: The names of all participants on a booking can be changed at any time prior to departure.
- The 25% Booking Fee on your proposed itinerary is non-refundable. All accommodations and services for your tour are confirmed on the payment of this fee.
- Group Tours (i.e. groups of 10 or more) and Golf Tours require a 50% Booking Fee to secure the booking.
- The remaining payment balance of your tour is due 28 days from the start date of your tour.
- We settle all services and accommodations confirmed with us prior to your arrival in Ireland.
- We recommend that you take out comprehensive medical and travel insurance cover in case of an unforeseen disruption to your air and land arrangements.
If the performance of this agreement by either party is subject to acts of God, War, Government Emergency Regulations, Disaster, Fire, Civil Disorder, or other similar cause beyond the abilities of the parties, making it inadvisable, illegal or impossible to hold the contracted event then this agreement may be terminated provided written acknowledgment is received and agreed by both parties in acceptance of the stated cause.
In the event of circumstances beyond the company’s control (e.g. increases in the standard rates of V.A.T., fuel), Ireland Chauffeur Travel reserves the right to vary the prices quoted to an extent, which reflects such circumstances.
Cancellation & Postponement
Our Cancellation Policy is relevant only to services booked directly through our company and does not include transatlantic flights.
- All Booking Fees (deposits) are non-refundable.
- Over 28 days’ notice of cancellation: 25% cancellation fee due (non-refundable deposit) or 50% cancellation fee due if you are a group of 10 or more or on a golf tour.
- 0-27 days’ notice of cancellation: 100% cancellation fee due
- In extenuating circumstances, we will seek to accommodate trip postponements to future dates at no additional fee given sufficient notice – we require 28 days’ notice for full-service bookings (accommodation, transport, experiences) and 14 days’ notice for transport-only bookings.
Rebooking for future dates is subject to availability at the time of booking. For further information on postponing or cancelling your trip, please contact your Travel Advisor who will be happy to assist you. Our clients are our priority and we are committed to work to assist all clients should they need to change their plans for unforeseen circumstances.
Why your Booking Fee is non-refundable
The deposit you invest with Ireland Chauffeur Travel is an investment in your future tour. We charge this Booking Fee to enable our team of Travel Advisors to invest valuable time to research, craft, and curate an unforgettable vacation for you ensuring cherished memories with family and friends.
From the first contact with Ireland Chauffeur Travel, you are part of this journey with your Travel Advisor as they craft an initial itinerary and then continually work to further curate and enhance it. We use a collaborative approach to build your unforgettable tour – your Travel Advisor uses their own expertise, as well as consulting with our team of Driver Guides and our Client Experience experts to ensure the best tour for you. Your Travel Advisor also secures the best rooms and experiences for you to enhance your trip and ensure a seamless, safe, comfortable, and fun journey.
All of this personalized service requires expertise, passion, attention to detail, and time. Unlike other travel companies, this is what we use our Booking Fee for. To break down the costs: Travel Design (15%), overhead costs (5%), administration (2%), and credit card fees (3%).
Luxury Events & Tours LTD t/a Ireland Chauffeur Travel are Fully Insured for Public Liability by Worldwide Insurance Brokers and Advisors Limited under the Travel Trade & Package Holiday Act 1995. This law implements the E.U. Directive on Package Travel No: 90/314 A (Article 5).