- 25% non-refundable deposit on booking your proposed itinerary.
- Balance is due 28 days from your trip start date.
- We settle all services and accommodations confirmed with us prior to your arrival in Ireland.
- We recommend that you take out comprehensive medical and travel insurance cover in case of an unforeseen disruption to your air and land arrangements.
Our General Cancellation Terms are below. Our Cancellation Policy is relevant only to services booked through our company and does not include transatlantic flights.
All deposits are non-refundable but may be applied to a future trip with sufficient notice (see below).
Given the unprecedented nature of the COVID 19 situation, we have amended our policy to allow clients who wish to postpone their trip, to do so.
- We require 14 days’ notice for Accommodation & Transport bookings, for postponement.
- We require 7 days’ notice for Transport bookings, for postponement.
Rebooking for future dates is subject to availability at the time of booking. For further information on postponing or cancelling your trip, please contact your Travel Advisor who will be happy to assist you.
Luxury Events & Tours LTD t/a Ireland Chauffeur Travel are Fully Insured for Public Liability by Worldwide Insurance Brokers and Advisors Limited under the Travel Trade & Package Holiday Act 1995. This law implements the E.U. Directive on Package Travel No: 90/314 A (Article 5).