Payment Portal: Step 1
Terms & Conditions
- We confirm reservations in your name for hotels, transport & activities.
- We process 25% deposit to secure services and reservations.
- 28 – 14 days from date of travel we require balance to sign off your accounts.
- All services confirmed with us are fully paid prior to your arrival in Ireland.
Full Terms & Conditions – https://www.irelandchauffeurtravel.com/terms-conditions-html
Our General Cancellation Terms are below. Our Cancellation Policy and Cancellation Insurance are relevant only to services booked through our company. i.e. does not include flights.
28 days or more prior to departure will receive full refund less any non-refundable fees (Deposits).
28-7 days will be subject to loss of 50% of Tour price.
7 days or less will be subject to 100% of Tour price.
(Cancellation Insurance is Optional Extra).
Detailed Terms and Conditions are on the following link:
Please Note : We can customize your cancellation policy specific to the tour services you book with us. e.g. Transport Only bookings.
Cancellation Insurance For Full Refund On Tour
If you wish to apply cancellation insurance to your trip for extra security and flexibility. Cancellation Insurance is set at 5 % of the tour cost which gives you a full refund on the entire amount you have paid (minus the Insurance) should you need to cancel for any reason up and including to your date of arrival. Cancellation Insurance must be Paid in Full at the time of booking to be valid. Cancellation Insurance must be purchased by all travelling members of a party. Cancellation Insurance also covers Trip Interruption if you are required to terminate your tour for any reason we will refund the balance of the unused services on your tour.
Luxury Events & Tours LTD t/a Ireland Chauffeur Travel are Fully Insured for Public Liability by Worldwide Insurance Brokers and Advisors Limited under the Travel Trade & Package Holiday Act 1995. This law implements the E.U. Directive on Package Travel No: 90/314 A (Article 5).
Online Payment Instructions
Our online transactions are secured via Streamline and Realex Payments. All payments are fully secured and encrypted so your details are safe. Please follow the simple payment instructions.
1. Please enter the Euro Amount you wish to pay.
2. Please do not enter any punctuation when processing charge. Please enter the Full Euro amount without the cents. For example a charge for 100.00 Euros is simply entered as 100 and this will process correctly.
3. If payment is entered correctly you should receive an authorization code. We will also e-mail you a receipt from the office once we receive the payment.
4. If your payment has been Declined please contact your bank / credit card company to verify the payment is going through and try again. (Once declined a payment must be re-processed to be valid).
5. Please choose your payment type (wire transfer, American Express or credit card) in the next step of the Payment Process.
6. Please note: Credit card handling fees apply for American Express and credit card transactions.
7. Please provide a Tour Reference Number (If you don’t have Tour Reference Number Please provide Lead Name of Your Touring Party which the booking was made under.) The Tour Reference starts with ICTS.